Thursday, March 3, 2016

LULU LOVES POPPIES

Hi, There!

I love Stampin Bella stamps and this is one I had yet to color up.  She is just so sweet and I love her hair and the pretty dress!!   So here she is for the Stampin Bella Friday Challenge (Emily I sent you an email of the picture) and I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting By Designs - March Anything Goes
Crafting For All Seasons - Add Some Sparkle  - Mine is the Wink of Stella hard to see but it is there and so pretty in "real life"


Card Recipe:
Colored with Copic Markers:
E000 E00 E01 E02 E11
R14 R27 R29 R46 R89
I used Posca-Uni Ball black and white for some details
Die Cut I received from a friend and used black paper behind it.  Wink of Stella on all the flowers and I fussy cut three out and mounted them on top for a nice 3D look!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Carole Ann! Love your coloring! A girl on the picture looks happy ! She has such a pretty dress and a great bouquet of Flowers !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and fab details,this is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely darling!! Love the image and your coloring is fabulous with the pops of red!! Thank you for your lovely comment about my card and glad you were inspired by it! :) Hope you have a lovely weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally LOVE the Lulu's! Beautiful coloring on her flowers CaroleAnn and the pretty die cut border adds some wonderful interest to the design. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card !! Love your color choices and that die is fabulous behind her ! Your coloring is beautiful .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!