Monday, April 27, 2015

KISSES IN THE DEEP

Hi, There!

As you can tell I have another mermaid image and this one is from Crafts and Me by artist Robin Pushay - it is called Butterfly Kisses!  It is just so precious and I had to have it to color it up!  I used both Copic and Spectrum Noir markers for this task and I love how she came out.  I just love that little baby mermaid!!  Hope you enjoyed taking a peek!  Have a great week!  Till next time, Hugs ~ CaroleAnn


Card Recipe
Image - Digital by Robin Pushay called Butterfly Kisses/Crafts and Me
Colored with the following
C - E000 E00 E01 E02 E11
SN - TN1 TN2 TN3 TN4    HB1 HB2  BT3 BT6  CR1 CR2 CR3 CR4   TB4  GT 2 GT3
Wink of Stella on her flippers!  Liquid pearls in her hair and in background
Of course, some stardust on the shells
DP and stickers are from K&Company/Travel/Tim Coffey
The image has been placed over a die cut by Dee's Distinctively/Ripples and I placed glass bubbles in some of the cutouts.  Shells are from my stash.






5 comments:

  1. Carole Ann, what a sweeeeeetest image with kisses in the deep! Wonderfully created background! Love this card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful....Lovely design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what an amazing image my friend!! Such gorgeous coloring and I really love that die cut background!! Stunning job!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! LOVE the image, your coloring and that background die too! This is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. what a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!