Saturday, March 7, 2015

LITTLE IRISH DANCER

Hi, There!
I am excited to design this card for my guest designer spot over at My Sheri Crafts for their Challenge #152 - Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Thanks Sheri for the opportunity!  This is a digital image from MoManning called Little Irish Dancer!  How appropriate is she for a St. Patty's Day card!!  If you have ever seen how they dance, this image is right on spot.  She is just so cute and I can hear the music as she "high steps"!  So much fun to color!  Thanks for visiting with me for today, till next time, Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge:
MosDigitalChallenge #248 - Anything Goes with a Mo Image


Card Recipe:
Digital Image "Little Irish Dancer" MoManning colored with Copic Markers
DP from Simple Stories/A Charmed Life   I did not have clovers so I made some from a heart punch.  Used Fiskars crimper for background piece, Wooden button, ribbon, and rhinestones all from my stash.  Used stardust and liquid pearls around this little girl.

Side View:

8 comments:

  1. CaroleAnn. lovely to see you on here as our guest designer. What a wonderful card you have made for us. She is a darling and I just love her hair. We watched a display by the guys from Lord of the Dance on TV the other night it was Fab.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. CaroleAnn, congratulations for being Guest Designer for My Sheri Crafts!

    I love your card, great use of papers and layering. The image is adorable and wonderful job coloring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you on your GDT spot my friend!! I adore this card!! The image is colored so beautifully and the clover accents are perfect!! Enjoy your weekend! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is sooo cute and you've done such a lovely job of coloring the wee dancer as well as layering and embellishing your card -- LOVE it!!! Thanks so much for joining us as our GD @ My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your little Irish dancer! She is just so cute! Your coloring is wonderful! Love the colors and paper here! Thanks for joining us as GD at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great card! Love the traditional Irish palette! Yes, Irish dances are full of sence and energy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the little dancer and the layering of the pretty papers! A perfect clover! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us as guest designer this week at My Sheri Crafts!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card! That little dancer is adorable! Thanks for joining us as GD at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!