Tuesday, November 25, 2014

BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE!!

Hi, There
I am so glad I made this challenge in time with two hours to spare.   The image is from East Wind called "Waiting For You" and I love the dreamy look in her eyes and of course her hair!!!  Kept it in all pastel pinks and blues and I made it a step card.  Hope you like it.  Used a Spellbinder die - Classic Scalloped Ovals and Memory Box Frosty Border all from DiesRUs!!  The sentiment is a cling stamp from LaLaLand Crafts.

I have the day off tomorrow and we are in for a snow storm;  so I made sure I had all my ingredients to start my baking and I hope to start early, finish early, and maybe get some more crafting in!!  Perfect for a day off from work.  Happy Thanksgiving to my blogger friends in the USA and a warm and cozy evening to all!!  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

DiesRUs Challenge #14 - Christmas
The East Wind Challenge #19 - Baby Its Cold Outside

Card Recipe
Papers used are from Maja Design Vintage Frost Basics, Copic Markers used as follows:
Skin E000 E00 E11 E21  Hair and Eyes  E41 E43 E44 E47  Clothing B41 B45  R20 R21 R22

5 comments:

  1. Hello, Carole Ann! Wonderful card with a dreamy girl! Wishing you to spend a wonderful day, have rest and bake something very tasty !;) we dont celebrate Thanksgiving day, so my congratulations to you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! What a very stunning image Carole!! I love your pretty die cut snowflakes and the card design is beautifully done!! Wishing you a very blessed Thanksgiving my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation Carole Ann! I really need to make more of these step cards ... love how you've adorned this one with the snowflakes! Awesome coloring on the image too! GREAT JOB! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘CHRISTMAS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning carole-ann.i love your pretty detailing and the image is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! A Gorgeous card, Thanks for sharing at The East Wind. Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!