Thursday, July 10, 2014

SHARING IS CARING

Hi, There!

A little humor here for today.  I found a few stamps that I just love over at Stamping Bella and I am only getting around to color them up today.  So this one is going to my Sistah!!!  She will roar laughing when she sees this I just know it!!  This was just so fun to color - so to my Sissy - like those bloomers do yah!!!! LOL  Hope you find some humor in the remaining part of your week!  Till next time, Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Card Mania Challenge #50 - Circles (somewhere on your design)
Love To Scrap Challenge #33 - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge #45 - Anything Goes with Option of Pearls/and or Rhinestones

Card Recipe
Image is from Stamping Bella "Senior-ita" Sylvia colored with Copic Markers
Papers are from Sassafras/Cherry Delicious, image is mounted on Kraft paper, clothespins, cheesecloth, and rhinestones are from my stash

5 comments:

  1. adorable!!! the pins are such an excellent idea!! a great funny card!!
    thank you so much for sharing at love to scrap! challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o what a fun and very beautiful card CaroleAnn.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator




    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! What a great card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning caroleann.i love the fabulous image and your design and bright colours are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee hee I just got this stamp myself. I just love the sentiment. :-) The clothes pins are a really fun touch. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!