Saturday, March 8, 2014

IRISH DANCER

Hi, There!
Yes I am in a St. Patrick's Day mode - I had some of these images for awhile and I finally got around to coloring them and so here they are popped into a card design. I have one more to post tonight.  This one is by Mo Manning called Irish Dancer and was a delight to color and she makes me smile.  I kept the card real simple as the image is the impact.  If you have ever seen Irish Dancers dancing then you had a treat!  Where I take line dancing lessons, they had a group of girls demonstrate their "stuff" for us as the very talented Irish Dancers that they were!  The foot work is awesome!  Fun to watch!  Thanks for visiting with me - Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge:
DP2 Challenge #224 - Anything Goes

Copic Markers Used
E0000 E000 E00 E01
YR01 YR02 YR07 YR27
G14 G05 V04 Y06 Y08

2 comments:

  1. Love your card...love the quote! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!