Wednesday, November 6, 2013

APPLE BLOSSOMS

Hi, There!   PS - THIS CARD WON TOP 3 AT 7 KIDS CHALLENGE !!  Thank you for choosing my card!!  Yahoo!!

Hope my post finds you well.  Since Halloween, I have been obsessed with the thoughts of red Candy Apples.  I like them just plain - red candied - not with nuts and not with coconuts.  Funny how hard it is to find just one red candied apple.  The supermarkets here sell them but they all have something on them - alas! I will have to make my own so I bought some crisp apples and will be making them this weekend.  So onto my card - This is an Elizabeth Bell  rubber stamp image called "Apple Blossoms" and I love her sweet face and her long pony tails.  She looks like she picked some of the best apples in town!  Thanks for stopping by and till next time, here is to apple picking and red "plain" candied apples:)  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
613 Avenue #44 - Anything Goes
7 Kids Challenge #86 - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Frilly and Funkie: Thanksgiving
Card Recipe:
Image has been colored with Copic Markers:
Skin E000 E00 E11 E93
Hair C1 C2 C3 C6
Outfit YR 01 YR02BG09
Puppy E55   Apples R59 R89
Grass G12 G24 G94
DP - Webster's Pages
Memory Box Flourish die in green
Live & Love Crafts - corners, flowers, heart pins, metal postcard charm, clay heart with fran-tage and I put fran-tage on the background papers
Heart Doily
Paper postcard to the left of image and added some butterflies punched from Kraft paper with a Martha Stewart punch  Some cheesecloth has been added behind image
Inside View:

11 comments:

  1. Reading your blog makes me want a candy apple, too! Love your pretty card! The heart shaped doily is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us 7KidsCollegeFund this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and lovely details
    louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,lovely papers and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Carole Ann! Wonderful card, rich of details and color ! Love your coloring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty CaroleAnn. That heart doily looks so delicate. Beautiful coloring and composition. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card and so much work involved. Thanks for joining us this week at 613 Avenue Create.
    Nancy,DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a super sweet card! Your coloring is always beautiful & I love how you combine all your embellishments. I have to agree with you. I don't want anything on my candy apple except the caramel either! I made some when my sister was here & used the packaged wraps. It was easy, but they didn't taste as good as doing your own!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, CaroleAnn! Love this sweet image! She is so adorable, and you've colored her so beautifully! Your flowers and design are fabulous! So glad you shared with us at 7 Kids College Fund! Hmm.....now off to find some apples and caramel! :)
    Jackie

    Please click here to join in my Blog Candy!

    SchoolinandScrappin
    7 Kids College Fund Challenge
    7 Kids College Fund Store Blog
    7 Kids College Fund Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw so gorgeous caroleann.really adorable image and i love your pretty details and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love the image and the doily is gorgeous ! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! Your coloring and design are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegfund.com.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!