Thursday, June 14, 2012

YOU'RE MY CUP OF TEA

SATURATED CANARY CHALLENGE #19 /ANYTHING GOES
Hi There!
I am so glad to see the sun - even though it is a work day - it puts a smile on my face!  Speaking of putting smiles on your faces that is just what these images from Saturated Canary do for me and I love this one.  She is called Hatress.  Had lots of fun coloring her too!  To all my blogging followers and friends - "you're my cup of tea" ;)  Have a great day Hugs ~ CaroleAnn


Copic Markers:Skin E000 00  Outfit Y35 38 and Promarker Hot Pink Hair N1 4 7  Cup E11
Eyes E55 E37    Stamp is from Verve/A Cup of Life  Papers are from Crafty Secrets/Radiant and my flowers and corner embells are from WOC

I am entering this card for the Saturated Canary Challenge #19/ Anything Goes 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!