Friday, June 8, 2012

ONE FOR THE BOY & CLP SKETCH CHALLENGES

Hi There!
I am surprising myself with this - two cards in one night.  I love Sugar Nellie's images  - this one is a digital and I had him for some time and just got around to coloring him.  So realistic and the shading that is already in the image makes it so easy to color!  This is going to my boss today as he and his wife became grandparents (second time around) to a baby boy!  Hope they like it.  Have a great weekend - I hope to be coloring furiously in my craft room:)!!  Take care - Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
Lili of the Valley - One for the Boys card
CLP Sketch Challenge #48

Copic Markers:  Skin E0000 000 02  Eyes B41 45  Hair Y00 02 08  Shirt B00 02  Teddy E50 51 53 55
Base paper is from The Kraft Journal, rest is from my stash.  Added a doily.  Scroll cutout is from Memory Box    Label has a text stamp from Lili of the Valley
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts  MS punch used at top and bottom of cardstock  and ribbon is from my stash.  Pearls are from Michaels

6 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet image, love the coloring on it. Great job combining all the elements together. Beautiful!
    Hugs ~ Karhya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring! This is a beautiful card & will be treasured by your boss. Love the layout as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love the way you have coloured the image- this is a card to treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card with lovely colouring. I'd like to pass on the Liebster Blog award to you. Details of the award can be found here. http://craftylizscreations.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/liebster-blog.html
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very modest CarolAnn - your colouring is superb !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie this is really pretty great colours too, thanks for joining us at CLP Challenge this time huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!