Sunday, April 29, 2012

Wishes of Happiness

Hi There!
Hope my note finds you enjoying your Sunday!  Weather wise, we had a glorious day here on the East Coast!!  Clear blue skies, bright sun, great day for a good Little League Baseball game - which my grandsons' team won 3-0!!! Yeah!!

Here is my card that I worked on today - my granddaughter wants to bring this card into school for her teacher tomorrow as her teacher just got engaged.  Hope her teacher likes it!  Till next week, have a great evening!
Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

Copic Markers: skin - E0000, E000, E00, E93; hair - N4, N7; chair Y06, Y08; dress and bow - YR02, YR07; dress trim - G000, G12; bubbles - B0000.  Used lots of Star Dust glitter; paper is Prima Romantique Collection; "wishing you happiness" SU stamp; butterfly-Jolee's; flower sticker from Brenda Walton and pearls are from Recollections and ribbon from Michaels.  Anything else is from my stash;)

2 comments:

  1. I love your bubble cards CaroleAnn! I have a feeling I'll be working with this image VERY soon. LOL Both versions are super cute! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CarolAnn I love both versions of this card this one and below what a fab image great work well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!