Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pixie of a Different Color

Hi, There

I got my last two pixie girls colored and incorporated into cards.  I am still using my papers from Graphic45's Once Upon a Springtime and other papers from my stash. Image is from A Day for Daisies.
For both cards,  I used my copic markers and shaded the edges with chalk.  The lace and flowers are from Michaels. The large flower I colored with my copic markers to match her wings.  Pearls from Recollections. MS punch.  Hope you like them - have a great weekend!  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn


And here she is in green - maybe she is a good luck pixie!

3 comments:

  1. Hi CarolAnn, she looks lovely in all the colours and I love the lace - very pretty ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful image & you have managed to make 2 gorgeous cards with it just by changing the color & layout a little. I can't decide which one I love the most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this in both colors. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!