Tuesday, April 17, 2018

THINK SPRING FLOWERS

Hi, There!

I did say "think" spring flowers because for us here on the East Coast of New York, upstate, it is still cold, damp and windy!!!  I am still in my winter clothes too.  I am having a lot of trouble with this prolonged winter in my bones this year BUT - it will soon pass and the sun will shine and will enjoy it all and be thanking the Lord for the sun;)  

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have some rays of sunshine you are enjoying even if it is in our thoughts of "spring flowers"!  LOL  Hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Here is my card created for thinking of flowers:

I stamped a floral image from Flourishes called Zinnia onto watercolor paper.  This is an old stamp set from 2011. I used watercolor paints (Winsor & Newton).  Applied Wink of Stella to the flowers and added some enamel gemstones from my stash.  

The sentiment is from Penny Black called Hope Shines - love this set too!

Sharing this card with:

6 comments:

  1. A pretty bright and cheery card for our 'Spring flowers and showers' theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got a quick glimpse of sun today but been cold and windy--supposed to be getting hot tomorrow and Thursday but not holding my breath.Beautiful card and love the gorgeous Zinnias,great colouring and proverb
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at WD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful card. Full of colors! Thank you for joining our previous Challenge and would like to invite you back to our current Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I would like to leave you with one of the greatest verses in the Scripture from Romans 5:8 which says, "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Have a wonderful day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!