Thursday, January 18, 2018

FEELING BEARY SICK!!

Hi, There!

There seems to be a lot of sickness going around where I live but I also know my sister is not feeling well so I wanted to make a get well card for her.  She lives in Florida and it has been so cold there!!!

I forgot I had this adorable image from Mo Mannings' Digital Pencil.  It is funny how things go in cycles.  I have gone back - big time - to using my stamps and have now forgotten about my digital files.

So I will have to go thru some of my images to see just what I have!!!  Oh, to live to be at least 100 to get thru all my stash supplies.  

My resolution is not to buy anything new until I have used some of what I have staring me in the face!!!!  LOL  Lets see how that goes:)

Without further ado, here is my card, thanks for stopping by and I hope you stay well, warm and cozy in your furry slippers - if you have any!  I do - red ones!!!!  Hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Card Recipe
E30 E21 E23 E25 E29 E93 E95   G000 G00 G12 G43 
Bathrobe has Wink of Stella and her furry bunny slippers are adorned with Star Dust
Background paper is from Kaisercraft stash
Button tag from BoBunny stash and tied with a cord from stash
Sentiment is an old wooden stamp from stash and I embossed it in clear embossing powder
Image was die-cut with a stitched circle die set and doily is from stash - good start on stash :)

Sharing card with
Crafting From the Heart #190 - ATG
Crafting With Friends #58 - ATG
Crafting With An Attitude #35 - ATG
Southern Girls - Stitch Me Up - My stitched circle die cut
Word Art Wednesday Weeks #318-#319 - ATG
SSS Wednesday Add A Sentiment



7 comments:

  1. Absolutely freezing here too and a lot of sickness-had my grandaughter here all week really poorly and very thoughtfully passed her germs to me!!!LOve the cute image and beautifully coloured fur-I soo struggle with fur
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another coloring masterpiece CaroleAnn. Love the way you did the fur on her face. Hope your sis feels better soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love your cute bear image. I hope you all feel better soon.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! I hope you all feel better soon
    ! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carole Ann, so nice card!what a great coloring! Stay warm and cozy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I miss this! I can't believe how cute it is! Your coloring is perfection and so is the card! Awesome job, Carole Ann! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and beautiful colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting With An Attitude Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Mary DT Member for Crafting With An Attitude...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!