Friday, December 8, 2017

PEACE ON EARTH

Hi, There!

We are in for the white stuff here!!!!  I already have my dinner planned for Saturday and Sunday so we have our food.  And of course, some snacks and ice cream - never too cold for ice cream!!!  lol

I made this snow scene with a cute stamp set I found in my stash and I cannot tell you where it is from - could be Recollections from Michaels.  I cut out my own snow banks.  I have those fancy cuts for my die cutting machine but this was so much faster;)  Popped up the foreground and the reindeer and the birds.  It was fun - would have done the trees differently - fussy cut them out - but I was in a hurry - thinks I am a little impatient.  Have to work on that for the New Year;)  

The background was done with Distress Oxide inks, masked for the moon, and added liquid pearls for the snowfall.    Added some stardust on the snow.

Thanks for stopping by - stay warm and I hope you are not dealing with too much white stuff where you live!!!  Big hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Card Shared With:

Crafting With Friends Challenge #56 - ATG
SSS Monday Challenge - Icy Inspiration
Word Art Wednesday #312 -#313 - ATG

3 comments:

  1. This is totally adorable! Love the cute scene you created & that touch of snow & stardust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love how you outlined the snowy lake with glitter. So pretty! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just look at that wonderful moonlit scene. Awesome inking CaroleAnn.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!