Thursday, November 30, 2017

COME LET US ADORE HIM

Hi, There!

I saw this sentiment die cut from Penny Black and knew immediately how I would use it!

Perfect for Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge - Star Light Star Bright!  No star brighter or sheds more light than this Star!!! Also for the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #444 - Christmas Present - no greater gift for a Christian than His birth!!!!

Designing of my card does not come easily to me most times - I truly love the coloring process of any image I use the best.  This image is from La-La Land Crafts called Mary Molli - such a sweet face.  I did cut her out to pop her in front of the die cut background (also from LaLaLandCrafts).  

The sentiment is from Penny Black which I also love.  I cut that out from some sparkle paper.  The image is colored with Copic Markers and I added lots of Wink of Stella so it has such a nice shimmer - lost in the photo.  The background paper is from Maja Design/Vintage Frost Basics.  Ribbon from stash.  Thanks for stopping by, hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Card Recipe:
E000 E00 E01 E11   B66 B26  E70 E71 E74  E51 E53

Sharing card with:



3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card! Love your great coloring. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!