Tuesday, August 29, 2017

BOOKMARKS

Hi, There!

It has been a while for me - on vacation and then getting ready for back to school supplies - both high school here and college (grandkids).  But we also have some teachers that teach Bible school and those adults who attend Bible Study - so I just decided bookmarks.  Thanks for stopping by - hope everyone returning to school - has a wonderful year!  Hugs and blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Sharing at the following challenges -
  SSS Monday Challenge/School or Study Related 
SSS Wednesday Challenge/Back to School
Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge #254 - ATG

Here are my three bookmarks and all three I laminated to keep them strong:


Each has a different sentiment from #Verve Fill My Cup clear stamp set.

Bookmarks are made from watercolor paper that was shaded with Distress Inks.

Attached the watercolor bookmarks to some background paper from the #Heartfelt Coffee Collection.  Also used some of their coffee stamps - cup, spoon and cups all together - and one image from their paper that I fussy cut out (that one cup is on the center bookmark).  The cloud image on the middle bookmark is from the Verve stamp set.

Added some corner punches and a doily or two from my stash; punched a hole at top and some pretty twine.  Stardust here and there.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Carole Ann! Great to hear from you! Bookmarks are great gift for those who enjoy reading! Love all of your bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an eternal librarian and basic literary nerd, I always give a hearty thumbs' up to bookmarks! And wow! What beauties these are! I love the thought that you put into them and how they're personalized for the different teachers you had in mind. And that is genius to laminate them! Thank you so much for sharing such lovely artwork with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!