Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Cute Wee Stamp - Amy

Hi, There!

Happy Valentines Day to you - again!  I did not think I would post again for this day but here I am with a card that I made last night from a digital stamp that I have had for a long time.  Wee Stamp/Amy designed by Sylvia Zet.  

I started going thru some of my drawers of stash both rubber stamps, printed digital stamps and also some neglected paper stashes.  I want to try to use as much as I find before I start my donating process of all my "old stash of goodies".  Thanks for stopping by and till next time, Hugs and Blessings ~ CaroleAnn

Sharing this card with:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - "Use a Favorite Tool"  - I have many - LOL but I like my Star Dust glitter, and my Tim Holtz distress tool and distress inks for shading around the papers.

Crafting From the Heart Challenge #146 - Always Anything Goes

Card Recipe:
Papers distressed with distress tool, inked edges with distress inks.  MS edge punch.  Lace added from stash.  Wood stained word added "Celebrate"
Copic Markers used:
skin  E000 E00 E02 E11  Hair  E21 E15 E19  Shirt/Boots  E35 E37  Pants  B41 B45 R12 R14
Flowers/balloon/grass  R12 R08 Y11 Y06 Y08 723 Y17 Y19 Y38 G21 G24 G94 G85 G43 G49
Added some Wink of Stella to her hair, glossy accents her balloon and star dust here and there.

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love it. This was one of my favorite stamps for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card. I love the image and your use of ribbon for added texture. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. My congratulations on St Valentin Day again)), so pretty girl on your card! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. I like the added sparkle and that fun wood sentiment. Hope all is well with you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!