Saturday, April 23, 2016

BUTTERFLY WISHES FOR A H.B.

Hi, There!

Have you ever completed your card, taken your pictures, did all your editing, upload your photo and you're all ready to blog - but wait, you realize you meant to do this or that to your card?  Well that is what happened to me tonight! But now I ran out of my "free" time!  So here is my card - as is - still rather pretty, only I know what I am missing but sometimes you just have to be less critical of your own art work!!  LOL  Hope you are having a wonderful day, not missing anything! Thanks so much for coming by, till next time, Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

Card Recipe
Image is from Ching-Chou Kuik - Blue Sea Illusion
Copic Markers:
Skin  E000 E00 E01 E11
Hair & Eyes RV000 RV00 RV66 VO4
Butterflies Y04 Y06 Y08 BV000 BV11
BV08 V04 V08 G43 G4

Image is cut out with Fawn Lawn Small Stitched Rectangle
Base card is white - shaded with distress ink.  
DP KaiserCraft/Botanical Odyssey.  
Gesso added with a Prima stencil.  
Kraft paper used for Spellbinder die cut label shaded with distress ink. Kraft paper doily.  
Stardust and liquid pearls here and there.  
Sentiment has been black embossed.  Added the little word "August" with a tiny clothes pin that says "Love You".  This is a card for my daughter and yes her birthday is during the month of August:)

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:






9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card CarolAnn thank you for joining us on this months challenge 'Use Kraft Card' over on
    Ching Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Challenge Blog
    Dianne xx
    CCK DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, WOW! She is gorgeous! I am always amazed when I see you color hair with colors nature never gave us. It always looks EXACTLY perfect for the image & completely beautiful! I am always too scared to try it but you may have convinced me to do that one of these days. Although I can't begin to color hair the way you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a wonderful card!! Great design and colors! Thanks for linking up your project using our sketch at Paper Play Sketches.
    Our challenges are every other Wed. Link up as often as you’d like! Have a wonderful day!!
    Kimberly, DT Member :)
    Kimberly’s Craft Spot
    Paper Play Sketches, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. With or without that extra something - lovin' the colour combo CaroleAnn - pretty as a picture ^_^
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty! I love that you linked up. Thanks for linking up your project at Paper Play Sketches.
    DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how lovely! Thanks for joining us over at Paper Play Sketches!

    Theresa, DT Member

    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    Paper Play Sketches, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love all the purple! Thanks for linking up your project using our sketch at Paper Play Sketches.
    Stacey
    Stacey’s Creative Corner
    Paper Play Sketches, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your card is lovely just the way it is! Very pretty image and I love all the purple!
    Thanks so much for linking up with us at Paper Play Sketches.
    Tanya ~ Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!