Friday, August 28, 2015

GOOD-BYE SUMMER!

Hi, There!

I do not like saying good-bye to summer but that is what makes everything so special - when you do not have it all the time!!  So here is my "good-bye" card for my last summer memory.  I remember how special collecting shells use to be when I was a kid and then reliving it thru my kids and my grandchildren.  Special moments for all and I hope you had a good summer and now on to the beauitful season of Fall - even though we all know what comes after Fall - each Season has its own beauty to appreciate!!  thanks for stopping by and till next time - Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

Easel Card
Image is from Squiggle Fly and so is the sentiment but sad to say they have closed and I am not sure you can find this image at Sweet Pea as that is where I believe some of the artists found new homes.
I colored it up with copic markers as follows:
Skin E000 E00 E01
  Hair E30 E31 E34  
Sand E50 E51 E53  
Water BG000 BG01 BG05 BG09 Y08  
Bathing Suit BG01 BG05 AND R46
Designer papers and stickers from K&Company.  Glitters here and there, glossy accents on water and Wink of Stella in her hair.  Fun easel card to make!!

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the fabulous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroleann this is gorgeous fab colouring.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful card, so beautiful and full of childhood memories! I always suffer, when summer ends, we have to come back to the city from our country house with children, we have to left our apple trees, our garden, our summer house.... But we have to study, to go to school, to work))) good bye, summer, thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really amazing design Carole!! I love your sweet image and the scene on the beach to remind us of our fun Summertime past! :) Really fun tribute to the end of Summer!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!