Thursday, March 26, 2015

SAY CHEESE

Hi, There!
Well, I am back with another HB card.  This image from the stamp set at BuddlyCrafts is so cute - she was fun to color up.  I used Copic and Spectrum Noir markers, and the DP is from Simple Stories/Say Cheese.  Happy Birthday cake die cut is from my friend, Sherri;)  The little bingo cards I cut out from the DP and used foam dots for 3D look. Thanks for stopping by - it is almost the weekend and I am getting ready to do a "happy dance"!!!!  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn


3 comments:

  1. Great bright card with a pretty girl! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well happy Friday my friend!! :) WOW!! Such gorgeous coloring on your image!! Such a fun birthday card here Carole Ann!! Wishing you a fun filled weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally wonderful! Love the design and the coloring is awesome! Someone will LOVE this card!! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!