Wednesday, February 11, 2015

LOVE SIGN

Hi, There!

I am so happy to be able to post this card because I am dedicating this card to a very dear friend of mine and she will know why once she sees my blog post.  I used a heart die from DiesRUs called Cheery Lynn Lattice Heart and Vines and I wanted to use it in a special way so here it is!!!

The image is from Pretty Little Stamps, the papers are from Simon Says Stamp Kit and my rhinestones which I inserted into the Heart diecut is from my stash.

Thanks for taking a peek and have a very Happy Valentines Days - treat yourself to something special - my Special Friend;)    Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

DIESRUS - Challenge Hearts


Card Recipe
Image is a digital image from Pretty Little Stamps and I colored her up in Copic Markers
Skin E0000 E000 E00 R20
R20 R22 R24 R27
NI N4 N7
Papers from Simon Says Stamp Kit and doily from stash and heart die cut from DiesRus - Cheery Lynn and I added rhinestones from my stash.  Wink of Stella in her hair and a bit of Star Dust glitter on her lacy hem!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet Valentine card Carole Ann! That is an amazing die cut. Wonderful coloring on your image. Thanks for joining the Dies R Us February "Hearts" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is absolutely precious Carole Ann!! Love the frills with the heart and doily on here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite heart die cuts Carole Ann and you've used it beautifully! Adorable and perfectly colored image! Great card! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘HEARTS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really adorable. Love the image and that heart die is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!