Monday, November 3, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIRMAIL STYLE

Hi, There!

I like these cute digital bears from Cuddly Buddly - they are just happy little bears and this one is on his way to wish someone special that I know a Happy Birthday!  I used Copic Markers to color and Spectrum Noir pencils for shading.  A Spellbinders' Scalloped Oval die cut to frame the image.   An embossing folder for the background frame and some star dust and liquid pearl here and there.  Added some butterflies since the charm reads, "Butterfly Kisses"!   Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my post, till next time, Hugs, ~ CaroleAnn






5 comments:

  1. What an adorable image!! I really love the added pearl dots around him and such beautiful details my friend! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he is just adorable! I may have to order this stamp now! I LOVE how you designed the card and that embossing around the ovals is just the perfect touch! She will absolutely love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sweeeeet CaroleAnn !
    Such a HAPPY card ^_^
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous carole-ann.i love your colours and the image is adorable ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cheerful card. Love all those polka dots and the bear is adorable. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!