Wednesday, May 21, 2014

TAKE TWO - A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME

Hi, There
I just had to try my hand at my new Spectrum Noir markers on the same great image.  I found a new love (still in love with my Copics too) but nothing wrong with two loves;)  I love their color scheme and their Spectrum Noir blending colored pencils match to perfection.  So I used some pencils to add shading and dimension.  Love my new toys!!  Thanks for visiting.  No time here to make a card - between working and then traveling on the weekends for basketball tournaments!  We were in Springfield,  MA last weekend and now we go to Albany, NY for the Gym Rats blowout!!  Go Rockland Rockets (my grandson's team ;)  Till next time, Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

Spectrum Noir Pens used
Skin FS1 FS2 TN3 FS3 FS4 FS9
Hair LY1 LY2 LY3 GB7
Bird BI3 IB1 IB2 IB3 PPI PP2
Window GB9 EB3 BGR1 BGR2 BGR3 and pencils for shading

5 comments:

  1. Oh, you did a fantastic job with your new toys! Awesome coloring!! Good luck with the tournaments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, this is so special. You played real nice with the new kids. Go Rockets. Go Granny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Carole Ann! Great coloring ! So perfect with new markers ! Good luck to you and your grandson!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the good luck wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coloring with your new toys! Good luck to the team!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!