Saturday, May 3, 2014

FAE 8

Hi, There!

I am excited to announce that I was invited by Ema, the DT Coordinator of Fitztown, to be a Guest Designer for a challenge at Fitztown.  It was easy for me to say yes, as you know how much I love coloring fairies!  So I was happy to pick Fae 8 and design a card for her.  Ema, thanks so much for giving me this opportunity.  Here is my card and I enjoyed every moment of this creation!  Be sure to check out all the other wonderful creations over at Fitztown's Challenge Blog for May 3rd - "Lots of Layers"

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #69 - Anything Goes
Crafting for All Seasons - Lots of Layers
Crafting By Design - May Anything Goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Things with Wings

Card Recipe:
Digital image colored with Copic Markers
Skin  E0000 E000 E00 E01
Hair E31 E33 E34
Dress Y000 Y00 Y02
Flowers  G21 G82 G94  E01 E02 E04
Bow/Butterflies B91 B95
I used 4 different background papers from Kaiser Craft/Sweet Nothings.  I tore one piece of paper for the upper left corner and that was difficult for me to do as I love this paper so much - I sometimes don't want to use it!!  The image has been mounted on to Craft paper.  I used a white paper doily, white lace; mounted a zipper charm and gold corners all from LLC.  Flowers from WOC and blue rhinestones from my stash.  I used a MS butterfly punch on vellum and also stuck a little heart pin inside the flower arrangement.

Sideview:

4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL creation and fabulous design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘THINGS WITH WINGS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol Ann, this card is magical with its beautiful fairy and gorgeous layers. I can understand how you tore your paper with some trepidation but you have achieved such a soft effect that is so suited to the gentle sense of this card. Your papers are so beautiful as are your embellishments. I'm very taken with your choice of flowers that mirror those in your image. ... and the vellum butterfly is so perfect.
    I've so enjoyed seeing this very beautiful card. Ingrid xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning carole-ann.your details and colours are gorgoeus and i love the beautiful image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous...such pretty colors and details!! Thank you for joining us at "The Sisterhood" for our "Things With Wings challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!