Friday, January 10, 2014

Color, Sights and Sounds of Winter

PS - This Card Won Over At Crafting When We Can!!  Winners Circle!!  Yeah!!
Hi, There!

I have had this digital image Kai In the Snow for a long time and now is the time to use it!  I use to bundle up my kids when they were little so you could only see their faces - only red cheeks and little red noses - so this image is special to me!!  It has been cold here on the East Coast but now we are going into 50 degrees - mother nature is really very fickle - not that I am that upset with  50 degrees!! LOL  Thanks so much for stopping by - if you are experiencing these cold, cold, temps, stay warm, till next time, Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge #53 Anything Goes with an optional twist of color, sights and sounds of winter
Crafting When We Can #60 - Outside


Card Recipe:
Papers used are from Graphic 45 A Place In Time, and Vintage Frost Basics.  The image from Mo Manning's has been colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut. The tags are punched out and stamped with sentiments from Lili of the Valley.  The snow flakes are all punched from various Martha Stewart punches - twice - once in blue and once in white.  The border is from Memory Box/Frostyville Border and run thru a crimper to give it a snow feel for the little guy sitting on the mound of snow and I think catching snowflakes on his tongue!!  Lots of stardust here and there!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! I hope you win!! He is just adorable. My daughter used to look just like that. So bundled up only her eyes showed and I'd have so many clothes on her she couldn't move! I love the way it looks like he is sitting in the snow! The crimper was a great idea! Makes me want to build a snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,fab design and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The border has great depth - love the little boy sitting in a snow bank. And crimping added nice texture. The snowflakes nicely pop. Great coloring job. Thanks for stopping by 63 Avenue Create with this adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so gorgeous! I love this image and your addition of the snow die is fabulous. Your coloring is awesome too. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo nice card! Wonderful sweet image and I love how you used dies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous caroleann.i love the adorable image and fab icy colours and snowflakes ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!