Monday, September 16, 2013

BUTTERFLY WISHES

PS  This card won over at the Sugar Bowl Challenge -  Woo Hoo!  I am so excited!!

Hi There!
Surprise!  Second post in one night!  Surprising myself but I will be tired tomorrow.  Needed to finish this card so I could make the Sugar Nellie Challenge in time.  So here is my card and I would like to enter it for two challenges:
Sugar Nellie Challenge #107 - Anything Goes
Live & Love Crafts #15 Inspiration Collage

Card Recipe:
Digi Sugar Nellie image called Summer colored with Copic Markers.  DP from Bo Bunny, key from my stash.  Soft white berries and metal corner embellishments from Live & Love Crafts, flower from Recollections, rhinestones from stash.
Inside View:

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wonderful! I love every detail and the card- in and outside!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow so beautiful caroleann.stunning image and colours and i love your pretty design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Loving the Frantage, it works perfectly with this image! Thanks for joining us in the sugar bowl .... hope to see you there again this month! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done my friend, I love everything about it. You've been on my mind, hope all is well. Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love these images they are so pretty! Great color combo too. So happy to have you join our "Inspiration Collage" challenge at Live and Love Crafts and hope to see you play again!
    Hugs,
    Eulanda
    LLC Designer
    Cards and More Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!