Saturday, February 16, 2013

BABY SHOWER CARD

Hi, There!
I am excited about this card as it came out better than I thought.  I love this digi image by Mosdigitalpencil.  Even though it is a girl image, I liked it so much just had to use it and just colored it up with my Copic markers in blues and pinks.  Lots of stardust and liquid pearls.  Now the whole card is  mounted onto a very fancy heavy card stock that a friend gave me that she received from a print shop.  These cards have matching envelopes.  They are really elegant and I am so grateful to Bonnie for giving them to me to use as I wish! It made the card that much more special and I hope you can see it in the photos.  This card is going to be given to a very special person in my life and I can't wait to go baby clothes shopping tomorrow!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps Challenge #50 - Use Kraft

Bunny Zoe's Challenge - February - Flowers and Pearls

Crafts and Me Challenge #120 - Doily Heaven

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Pearls

Live & Love Crafts Inspiration Challenge #8 - Tina's Sketch - which is just beautiful!

Card Recipe:
Digi Image is MosDP2 - Baby Girl and colored with Copic markers.  The papers used are from my stash and have been mounted onto kraft paper and the Lili of the Valley sentiment was stamped on kraft paper, fussy cut and mounted with a 3D foam, Doily is from WOC, the tag on the upper left is from Graphic 45's Little Darlings which I tied two pieces of pink and blue tulle thru,  lots of pearl swirls from Recollections.  I wrapped some lace around a piece of kraft paper for my MS edge punch, and then added the flowers and "baby" stickers.  The silver filigree corners are from WOC.  More pictures to follow below.  Thanks for taking a peep.  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn


















9 comments:

  1. How lovely! You've got some really beautiful embellishments added to this card CaroleAnn. The image is beautiful. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, CaroleAnn! I think this beautiful cardis for little princess, I love a lot of rich embellishments, lovely details!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love all of the embellishments you have used to make this card look so special :-)
    Thanks for joining us over at ATSC
    Hugs
    Tasha
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just another "WOW"....that says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi CaroleAnne, what a gorgeous card !
    Pure luxury and so soft and pretty, perfect for a little one ^_^
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card! I love the baby image and all the pretty embellies!
    Thanks for joining us at ATSC, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card so pretty thanks so much for joining us at crafts & me this week
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, I love this image. Thanks for joining us at LLC.
    Hugs Tracy x
    I have candy on my blog HERE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!