Thursday, December 6, 2012

WINTER FAIRY TALVA

Hi, There!
This is a card I will give someone for the holidays but I used very non-traditional colors and I think I like how it came out - still not sure.  Only one thing I am sure about is I love this image by Mo Manning - Winter Fairy Talva and just loved coloring her with my copic markers!  I can remember our kids eating snowballs and now I watch in wonder how this is truly a built in mechanism for kids of all ages as all my grandchildren did the same thing!!  Great memories!  I would like to enter this card in the following challenge.

DP2 Anything Goes - Peachy Perfect for me for this card;)
Fab N Funky - Non-Traditional Christmas - my colors;)

Close Up
Card Recipe
Digi Image from DP2 - Winter Fairy Talva colored with Copic Markers, stardust
DP paper is from Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium
Word tags from stash and border punch and snowflake punches from MS
Flower and rhinestones from Recollections and leaves and berries from a berry branch I took apart



6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, super image and papers. Thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! I love this image too! Great layout & perfect embellishments! This will make someone very happy when they get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really is fun to color and you've picked a fun and different color scheme for her. Thanks for playing along with the Mo challenge this week CaroleAnn! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous caroleann.the image is really stunning and i love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Lovely color combo :)

    Thanks for joining us at Mo`s Digital Challenge. Hope to see you in this weeks challenge too :)

    Hugs, Tine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!