Monday, August 20, 2012

SUMMER TIME WITH VIOLET

Hi There!
Well I have to make this very fast - never thought I could get this card done in time for this challenge but I also have to rush off to work.  The image I used is from Crafts and Me and she is called Violet!  She is so pretty!

So I would like to enter this card into two challenges:

Crafts and Me Challenge #97 - Add Some Lace

Bunny Zoe's Challenge #27 - theme is Summer


Copic Markers Skin E0000, 000, 00, E02  Hair Bg 000, 00, 10, 15, 45, 49
Papers from Crafty Secrets lace and stickers from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Hi CaroleAnn !
    I see u have been v busy - this design is beautiful.
    I love the colours you chose, very summery and a little bit nautical ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the lace & I love this image she is my fave artist.

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Crafts & Me, hope you will join us again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!