Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Love Letters

Hi There!

I hope you are all enjoying the start to a new week - almost the end of August - I can't believe it!

Love letters or any kind of letters I find to be few and far between now that we have all this "E" stuff!  I seem to receive more bills than anything else! UGH!  But I am happy to say that this is a card that is going to be sent to someone special in my life.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

 I would like to enter this card for the following challenge:

Lili of the Valley - "Oh So Girlie" challenge -
Now I know maybe a little girl image would have been more appropriate for the challenge but to me this bear is a little girl - in fact she has a special "sister" bear that she is sending her "love" note to - although miles apart they are close at heart;)


I love these bear images from LOV! This one is A Little Message and so she is off with her card and carefully places her mail into the mailbox.  The message that is stamped on the MS label was also included with the rubber stamp.  I colored the image with Copic markers (listed below) and I used papers from Recollections called "Love Letters", ribbon and heart trim is from my stash, doily from my treasure box, heart paper clip from my stash, the stamped letters are from Rubber Stampede and the "best friends" stamp is from Hero Arts and both are colored with my Prisma pencils.  Pearls from Recollections.  Thanks for taking time to visit!  Hope you receive some "love" letters in your mailbox too!  :)

Copic Markers Used
Mailbox: R46 59
Bear: C00, C02, E93
Present: Y02 15
Sky: B0000 00
Grass: G21 94
Stardust here and there 

3 comments:

  1. Hi CaroleAnne, what a beautiful card to send to a special friend. I'm sure she will treasure it.

    Hugs,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a darling card. I know your special friend will be so touched that you made this just for her. I'm sure she will cherish it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very special card, indeed. I love the papers with the postmarks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!