Sunday, August 26, 2012

FAIRY GREETING CARDS

Hi, There!

We are off to visit some relatives in Long Island and I put together a box of cards for our hostess that is so generously BBQing for this big gang!  We are 7 alone in our family so besides bringing some food I thought the cards would be a nice touch.  I made some new ones to add to her collection too.  I would like to show you some of the newer ones as these were created by finishing up the last of my "treasure box" fairy cards - thanks Carolyn - I have so enjoyed using all my "fun stuff" you sent me;)  The fairy cards have been spruced up with stardust here and there and some added stickers too. The papers used for these 3 cards are all from Recollections "Habitat" - these papers are just so beautiful - not captured to the full extent from my photos!;(

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon with some new colored images!  Happy coloring Hugs ~ CaroleAnn






3 comments:

  1. These are all just lovely! I'm sure the hostess will be thrilled to get them & that is such a thoughtful thing to do. I'll bet they will be the hit of the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the hostess enjoyed received a box of your beautiful cards. Love these fairy images you've used and they are colored up to perfection.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beauties Carole Ann how fabulous are these !! well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!