Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A DAY FOR DAISES CHALLENGE CARD

Hi There
Hope everyone is well today.  I feel for all my blog friends with some of the weird weather you have been getting.  I think Mother Nature is upset - hope she gets over it soon for everyone ;)

Here is my card for the challenge over at ADFD - "Add Some Script"!  I have been wanting to do this image (Fairy Gift)  for quite some time but I have to admit I am drooling over some of the newer digis that are coming out!

But I made myself a promise to use what I have for awhile - maybe - we'll see how long I last with this one.  Can't tell you how many promises like that I have broken - alas, all for a good cause -" an image I can't live without" - "some great DP paper I just have to have now" - you all know what I mean!  Addiction to pretty stuff!!

 Well, enough chatter, hope you like the Fairy Magical card and I wish for you a magical type of day!  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

Copic Markers:  Skin E0000, 000, 00 E02
Flowers BV000, BG000, RV000 Y11 Grass G20, 21 YG25
Sentiment is from an old stamp I have from Darcie's
DP is Kaiser Craft/Lilac Avenue Collection
Dragonflies from stash
Pinwheel and the "with love" label from my Treasure Box (thanks, Carolyn)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Lovely image, great design. I love it! Good luck with your resolution! It's so hard to resist 'new stuff'!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty--LOVE your soft and pastel colors! And your coloring is amazing!!! Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the image! I may have to have that one! I don't even make excuses anymore. I have an addiction to paper, stamps, punches, dies.....ha ha I think we all know that feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes - that pinwheel co-ordinates very well CaroleAnn !
    It's so easy to buy new stuff for the stash - using what I already have sometimes pushes me to be a little bit more creative.
    How long can u resist ? ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!