Saturday, March 31, 2012

Singing In The Rain Card

Hi, There

I am so far behind that I am posting on a Saturday!!  But I wanted to share this card with you.  I would like to enter this card into Mo's Challenge #128 Photo Inspiration .  Love Mo's images - I have so many to choose from but because it is a very rainy day here and everyone is going crazy being indoors - UGH!  - I hid in my art room and did this card using Mo's Digi image of Singin in Rain!  Hope you like it.   Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! PS  We do need the rain here!
 Hugs ~ CaroleAnn



I used paper from my stash and the flowers are from Wild Orchids Crafts and Verve Stamp "Blue Skies".  Colored this darling with Copic markers.  I gave you a closeup also as I gave her raincoat and boots a shiny texture and that did not show in this first photo shot.  :)
There we go!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like someone has become smitten with digis. This is so cool and I just love how you put a shine on the coat and boots. A really wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CarolAnn !
    I love this card it's so bright and happy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love the bright primary colors you've used and the shine on her yellow boots! Pretty flowers, too! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!