Monday, March 12, 2012

Purple Birthday Card

Hi - Here is my card of a different color!  This is for my daughter's birthday in August - Wow - I am ahead of the game.  Have to make two more cards for my Grandson and Granddaughter - twins!  They will be 14 next month!!
This card was done with A Day for Daisies digi image and the DP great paper I found in my stash!  Love when I find surprises - like getting a birthday present for me!  Flowers - Recollections and trim from Michaels.  Take care see you in the middle of the week - have a great week !  Hugs~ CaroleAnn

4 comments:

  1. Hi CaroleAnn! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my teddy bear card. Mabelle really does have some super cute stamps so I'm not surprised you found something you liked there. :-) You have really been knocking out the birthday cards. Smart girl to get them done ahead of time. You've used one of my favorite ADFD stamps for this card. Just love those little kitties. :-) Just adorable! Have a great week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you embellished this card. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card. Love the colors & the embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning CaroleAnn, Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog, you have a beautiful blog yourself and I'm now a follower. This card is gorgeous, beautiful colours and I love the flower arrangement.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!