Sunday, March 4, 2012

Nostalgic Sundays for Cards

Happy Sunday Afternoon!

Thinking of entering the Mo's Digital Pencil challenge - I actually have to make a card for a co-worker's little granddaughter and she liked all the Mo's images - can't say I blame her as it is so hard to pick which one to color all the time for me!  So perhaps I will make a few different ones for her to choose from.  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday - thanks for stopping by and as always thanks so much for all those wonderful comments!  I love reading all of them!  Nice to feel loved ;)  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn
Here is an old card of mine - I think this is Tim Coffey paper and flower!

1 comment:

  1. Hi CaroleAnn! I love your card... T Coffee has some of the best papers and embellies! I love the fun happy colors and great layout! Thanks for visiting my blog today! Loving all your cards!!! Joining your blog now!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!