Saturday, March 24, 2012

April Showers Bring.....

Hi, There!

Just finished my granddaughter's second card - now I am done!  She just went out with her Mom so I am posting this fast before she returns.  Papers are from my stash and flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts - love those flowers!!  Image from Saturated Canary and a Spellbinder label.  I used Liquid Pearl for the rain drops on her hair - made a close up so you can see those better but I realized it is not a sharp image - sorry.  No more time.  Putting the rain drops on her hair - that was fun!  Have a great weekend. Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

6 comments:

  1. You granddaughter will LOVE this card! It's adorable & I love the purple hair!! Very funky & perfect for today's girlie girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect you've been making cards a lot longer than you've been blogging, because you are very, very good at it. This is some fabulous coloring and the
    lavender hair is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coloring on this. It's just amazing. The shading on her hair is perfect. I would never have thought of lavender hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost put this one in my basket yesterday, but I'm trying to control myself. LOL Your card is fun with all the bright colors CaroleAnn. Great coloring job. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is absolutely precious! Love the coloring and how beautiful her hair looks. Hugs ... Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card well done , i love the colour of her hair . You have coloured her so well Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!