Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine Cards

Hi There!

I have a Valentine card for my sister and one I am giving my hubby.  Can't believe I am a few days ahead but then again I do not usually make Valentine cards but blogging now has given me more reasons to create my cards to share with you!  Well, I have a new DVD to check out - "Dance with MaDonna Grimes" - trying to burn some extra calories other than the ones I burn when I walk everyday on my lunch hour - not like I am anticipating a lot of candy for next week ;)  Have a great weekend and I am beginning to think spring so maybe some spring like cards will be created soon.  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn

This is the first time I tried making what I consider a "small" card - 4 1/2 square
Digi Stamp is from Sweet n Sassy and colored with Copic markers.  The DP is BoBunny.  Adhesive trim and hearts from Recollections and ribbon is from Michael's.  Eyelet punch from MS.
This is my usual 6 1/2 square and DP is BoBunny.  Digi again is Sweet n Sassy and adhesives are Recollections.  The blue ribbon addition on this card is from Flourishes.

2 comments:

  1. These are both adorable & isn't it amazing how just changing a few things can create entirely different looks when using the same stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both! Such a cute image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!