Monday, February 13, 2012

FLOWER CARD

Hi, There

I knew I would be making this flower card - felt it in my veins!  I guess with all the Valentine stuff going on - it put me in the mood for flowers - thank goodness it hasn't been candy yet .  But the week is young!

I found this photo in a magazine and that was my inspiration to make this card plus I wanted to use this paper and my new scroll punch!!  Hope you like it.  Have a great week and I hope to be able to post one more card before week is out.  Hugs ~ CaroleAnn


This was my inspiration - such a pretty table setting!

And this is my card - I love my new scroll punch from MB.  Stamp is one of my many Verve stamp sets - "Hope Blooms" -  used the stamp on a MS punch which I used some liq pearls on it; paper is Tim Coffey and blue background is Bazzill;  butterfly and pearl adhesive is from Recollections and I used a doily.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous card! I love the blues!! The doily is just the perfec touch with the scroll punch. Don't you just love punches & dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a beautiful card! I love everything about it! Gorgeous work. The blue and white look perfect together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them! Have a wonderful creative Day!